this little lambie is going to be printed within the next week or so and hung on the wall above the armoir.
Though I'm not sure I'll be able to say so three months from now, I LOVE spending time in this cozy room. I hope Amelia likes it. I have one of those Ikea Poang chairs & foot rests next to the armoir. It is so comfortable and I have it all set up with reading material in a little basket, along with prop-me-up pillows and some breastfeeding instructional charts taped to the wall. this computer couldn't get the picture to turn upright, though.
Here's Captain installing the drawer pulls
Little lambies everywhere! and a random singing counting caterpillar...
(Those 2 pictures will be hung this weekend. I just knew that if I didn't post now, I never would.)
I know of babies who spent hours crying because they were so captivated by their brightly colored sheets, that the poor dears got over-stimulated and over-tired. I don't want that, I really don't. I love neutral beiges, though! Don't worry--little Millie has plenty of bright toys and blankets. I will make sure she is not under-stimulated.
1 comment:
Congratulations girl! I just messaged you on Facebook :) You are way ahead of me on this nursery thing! lol
Post a Comment