That's right. We just got back from the doctor and heard that little 160 bpm heart pumping away in our 2-inch tyke. We are in for a treat and super excited.
I've been waiting for this announcement and never saw it! I am SO HAPPY for you! What a lucky baby! I love both of you guys and I know you will be the best parents ever!
15 comments:
So excited for you too- congratulations!
I want to see Mark singing this. :) CONGRATS!!!!
Ahhhhh! Blessed baby.
Congratulations you guys!!!!
I can't think of two more deserving people! Congratulations to you and Mark!
Mally O Mally, I am so excited for you! It's been a long time since we chatted but I did read through your blog and am glad you are doing so well!
you guys are going to be awesome, wise, cool, supportive, horticulture and computer savvy saints of parents.
What a perfect way to announce! So stinking excited for you guys!
Congratulations!! We're excited for you two.
I am so happy for you guys! I hope you are doing well!
THE BEST BABY PREGGERS ANNOUNCEMENT EVER!
So happy for the greatest blessing parents could ever have!
Love, hugs and kisses,
Auntie Linda
haha! YAY!!! Ya this was super clever! i love it! Thats a nice strong heart beat. Way to go little baby bite! We are so happy for you two!
Hip, hip, hooray! SOOO happy for you two. Can't wait to meet him/her and be an auntie again!!
I've been waiting for this announcement and never saw it! I am SO HAPPY for you! What a lucky baby! I love both of you guys and I know you will be the best parents ever!
hey girl ive been thinking about you like crazy. I don't have your number anymore cause my phone died. Please call me sometime. Id love to catch up!
Post a Comment