Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hello!

A few days before I finished my season at Schoepfle Garden, I found this little muffin at the Oberlin Walmart parking lot, hanging out by the Amish parking spaces. How cool is that? Though I was seriously considering a cool black-girl name for her, we decided on Oreo.

Beautiful Lily is taking her time becoming best friends with Oreo, but I've spied them sitting together a few times, and by the time I'm ready to take the picture, they're already pretending to be disinterested again. Funny. They play together a lot. Even at 1am, we hear the "pleasant pitter-patter" of them chasing each other back and forth across the front room.




3 comments:

the Petterson Family said...

What a pretty kitty! That's awesome that Lily is being friends with the new "kit" in town. Ha ha! I'm so clever!

Robin said...

i love kitties!

Harris said...

Ah! THe new addition is really cute. I like her name.